Melco Amaya Bravo 16 Needle Package B
Includes: Cart, 4 Hoop set (3.5”, 4.68”, 5.85”, 14.25” x 11.75”), Design Shop Software (Digitizing with Vector Graphic Conversion Option), Dakota Quick Click Program, Action Illustrated 1000 Design Pack, Small Business Start Up Guide.(PDF file), New Operating Software
The BRAVO 16 needle professional embroidery machine offers businesses of any size powerful embroidery capabilities at an affordable price. The BRAVO can embroider apparel, caps, bags, and a wide variety of textiles with beautiful quality. BRAVO produces professional embroidery your customers demand. Embroidered goods are in demand and the BRAVO is built to produce!
Here are some noteworthy BRAVO features:
- 16 needles for high production output.
- Easy cap sewing, large 270 ̊ sew field.
- Patented Acti-FeedTM thread control with auto-tension.
- Small cylindrical lower arm enables embroidery on a wide variety of products at high speed.
- Large 15.7" x 16.1" jacket back sewing field.
- Compatible with home and commercial file formats, includes embroidery software, Dakota Quick Click Program and 1,000 embroidery designs.
- Engineered in the United States.
- Network up to four BRAVOs to create a multi-head system.
New BRAVO Operating System
- Easy design loading.
- Registration of designs is easy with the laser alignment feature.
- Simplified color sequence customization.
- Thread tensions are automatically adjusted by BRAVO OS. This feature reduces thread breaks and simplifies machine operation.
BRAVO comes bundled with powerful embroidery software that is easy to learn and use. DesignShop V10 is world class embroidery/digitizing software. Convert nearly any piece of artwork into a digital embroidery file with ease. It is also a robust editing tool, allowing users to modify and customize as needed.
You have individual needs. To help meet those needs, you can choose between DesignShop V10 Lite, DesignShop V10, or DesignShop V10 Pro+. The option to upgrade is always available as needs change over time.
DesignShop V10 Lite gives the beginning embroiderer basic lettering and editing capabilities.
DesignShop V10 is a step above Lite. It comes with more digitizing capability, including the powerful Vector Option. The Vector Option helps users quickly create a digitized file ready for embroidery straight from a vector file.
More advanced users will probably choose DesignShop V10 Pro+ for it’s full scale lettering, editing, sizing and full digitizing capabilities.
Type/# of Heads
- Upper Arm-Lower Arm/1 Modular
Maximum Tubular Frame Size (XxY)
- 360mm x 300mm (14.2”x 11.8”)
Maximum Sew Field/Tubular Frame (XxY)
- 322mm x 267mm (12.7”x10.5”)
WA Cap Frame
Conventional Cap Frame
152mm x 70mm (5.9”x 2.75”)
Min/Max Sew Speed
- 300-1000 spm
Stitch Length Range
- Only Limited by Hoop Size
- 1 individual machines, connected by Ethernet
- Retrieves relevant machine data for troubleshooting
Simplified User Interface
- Step by Step Guide Software
- Limited only by hard drive, Max file size 500k
Needle to Garment, Garment to Hoop Position
- Laser Positioning System
Thread Feed Technology
- Patented Acti-Feed
Thread Break Detection
- Upper & Lower Electronic Force Gauge Sensor
Automatic Stitch Backup
Lighting Type Cold Bright
- Cold bright LED
Power Supply (V)
- 90-260V (Single Phase, 50/60 HZ, 4A), Class I (Grounded)
Power Consumption (W)
- Typical: 200 Watts Max: 650 Watts
- 15-40° C
- Max 85% Relative Humidity
Installation Category (overvoltage)
- Servo, Stepping
Motor Capacity (kV)
- X and Z: 100 Watts Y: 250 Watts
Machine Construction Material
Physical Specifications with Cart
- Width 724mm (28.5”)
- 1541mm (60.7”)
- 944mm (37.2”)
- 95.4kg (210.3 lbs)
Physical Specifications without Cart
- 724mm (28.5”)
- 907mm (35.7”)
- 737mm (29.0”)
- 75kg (165lbs)